The rock fish is said to be a fish telling spring, in Japan. The early spring, Rock fish begin to appear in the market. This fish is a without habit and very delicious. This time I will introduce the rock fish that make cooking with a little bit strong taste.
- Rock fish
- Bamboo shoots
- Seasonal vegetables such as lotus
- Dried kelp
- Soy sauce
- Sweet sake
- Japanese Sake
- Tamari (rice soy sauce)
Ｈow To Make
- Remove the scale and visceral organ.
- Wash with the water, and wipe off the water.
- Make a cut the fish from leaning to the right in the lower left direction with cut 2 point by the kitchen knives.
- Put on boiling hot water, and remove the scale, dire and lye carefully while running water.
- Put dried kelp into a bottom of the pot.
- Put vegetables (bamboo shoots, burdocks, lotus root etc) on ⑤.
- Place the fish on ⑥.
- Put 3 cups of Japanese soup stock , 3 cups of the sake to top the fish first.
- Cove with a Drop- lid and boil with high heat and remove the scum.
- Next, add 1 cup of sweet sake, and boil with high heat and remove the scum.
- Put 0.7 cup of the soy sauce, and boil with high heat and remove the scum.
- Drop it on a low heat and remove the scum.
- Put the soup stork simmered on the fish, and simmer.
- Finally, if it feel that the taste is thin, add a little bit of soy sauce, and Tamari soy sauce.
- Put the soup from top of the fish, and soup until boil down.
About ratio of seasoning
Calculate the seasoning ratio of seasoning by comparison. Even if the size of a measuring cup or the vessel changes according to the number of people, the taste does not change.