A Tilefish with Tanba chestnut steaming is a dish that incorporates the deliciousness of Tanba chestnut and the sweetness of tilefish.
By taking with YOSHINO-AN,and It becames even more delicious thing.
- Tanba chestnut
- Lily roots
- Wheat bran
- Dried Slice Bonito
- Japanese soup stock
- Light color soy source
- Sweet sake
How To Make
- Tilefish has a double skin and the surface skin is very hard.
- Cut the scrape hard skin from the tail to the head
- Take off the internal organs, wash the tilefish and wipe off moisture.
- Cutting a fish into three slices, pull up a bone with white tile fish and Cut to the size of grilled fish.
- The chestnut takes the haed skin and inner skin, and cut it in thickness of around 3mm
- Cut the Jew’s‐ear into long thin strips, and Seasoning is a clear soup(SUIJI) of Japan
- Ginkgo removes the skin、and boils with thin salt
- The Lily roots, wheat starch(NAMAFU) is which seasoning thinner than a clear soup(SUIJI) of Japan
- Grated Turnip, and lightly squeeze
- Make a Little whisk the white of eggs
- Add ⑥, ⑦, ⑧ into the ⑨, and mix its
- Place ⑨ on the tile fish、sprinkle ④ from above, and steam it
- Make YOSHIO-AN with YOSHIO-KUZU
- Scattered the wheat gluten on the top, and serve the wasabi.
- Dissolve Yoshino－Kuzu in Japanese soup stock,and make the YOSHINO‐AN.
- Mix 18 cups of Japanese soup stock, 1cup of sweet sake, 1 cup of light color soy sauce, 1 cup of sake.
- Insert the bonito、and make YOSHINO‐AN
WHAT DOES Insert The Bonito (SASHIGATUO) MEAN
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm
How to dissolve the Yoshino-kuzu
Yoshino Kuzu is made of kuzu flour. same quantity. Dissolve kuzu flour and water with the same quantity. put it little by little into boiling soup stock The kudzu flour remains hard even when it is cold、And please be careful when putting molten kuzu flour.
The seasoning ratio of seasoning displays it by a comparison calculation, please change the size of a measuring cup or the vessel according to the Number of people.
METHOD FOR TREATMENT OF THE Tilefish
- Tilefish has a double skin, and the surface skin is very hard.
- Turn the head of the tilefish to the left.
- Cut the scrape hard skin from the tail to the head.
- Take the remaining scale with a knife while draining water.
- Put a knife from the back of the chest fin, and cut a middle bone.
- Do the back side toward you, and cut off the head.
- Turn the head side to the right, and turn a ventral toward you.
- Cut the ventral side to a tail fin.
- Take out the internal organs.
- Cut the blood bag of the middle bone along a middle bone.
- Wash the blood while draining water.
- Wipe off water neatly.
Three Sheets of Tilefish (In Case Of Grilled Fish, Fried Fish Etc).
- Turn a head of a tilefish to the right, and turn the ventral toward you.
- Put the knife in the middle bone near the belly fin.
- Cut along the middle bone to the tail.
- Turn a head to the left, and turn the back side toward you.
- Thrust the knife in the tail.
- Cut it along a middle bone, and separate the fish meat.
- Turn a head to the right.
- Cut along the middle bone from the back side to the tail.
- Turn a head to the left.
- Thrust the knife in the tail.
- Cut along the middle bone in the direction of the head, and separate the fish meat.
- After fillet a fish, and turn the meat side of body in the direction of the top.
- Slice the bone of the stomach, and take it.
- Pull out the bone which between the back meat and the stomach meat by the tweezere.
In Case Of Sashimi
- After slice the bone of the stomach, and take it.
- Cut it from a head to tail by width of 7mm（0.3in）of both sides from the Center of long bone.