Deep fried Tiger Prawn which is winding slice potato
This dish is a using the prawn and the potatoes.Cooking is easily, and this dish is very tasty.
- Tiger prawn
- Sea weed
- Green chili
- Grated radish
- Chop leek
- Autumn leaves grated
- Dried slice bonito
- Japanese soup stock
- Sweet sake
- Light color soy source
- Rapeseed oil
How to make
- Remove a head and the shell of the tiger prawn.
- Remove the black vein, wash the tiger prawn with the water and drain.
- The potato makes (KATURAMUKI) rotary cutting, and cut it for a long size.
- Cut the potatoes into the short size than the tiger prawn、and cut the width size which to be able to the roll up.
- Washed ④ in the water.
- After washed in the water, and dry it in a good place of the ventilation for about two hours.
- Attach the potato starch with ⑥.
- Wrap a tiger prawn by ⑦.
- Roll ⑧ by the seaweed like a belt、and deep frying with the rapeseed oil.
- Make IRIDASHI and, add the spice condiments.
WHAT DOES IRIDASHI MEAN
The IRIDASHI is a suitable for garnished sauce such as the deep-fried fish.
As the IRIDASHI uses the light color soy sauce. When doing deep- fried fish and prawns, IRIDASHI does not damage the original taste of the material.
- Mix 6 cups of the soup stock,1 cup of the sweet sake,1cup of the light color soy source, and simmer it.
- Insert the dried slice bonito, and warm it.
WHAT does SASHIGATUO (INSERT SRIED SLICE BONITO) mean
Mix seasoning and cook once, by doing a SASHIGATUO into the seasoned soup, the taste will be even better. And It is often used to make soups such as TEMPURA – DASHI, IREDASHI etc.
How to make SASHIKATUO (INSERT BONITO)
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and, warm.
Attach grated radish with the red pepper, and chopping fine white leek.