Yoro is originally the dish using the grated a yam. Introduce fried the tiger prawn using potatoes instead of the yam.
- Tiger prawn
- Potato starch
- Grated radish
- Carve a leek
- Momiji oroshi
- Dried slice bonito
- Canola oil
- Japanese soup stock
- Sweet sake
- Light color soy sauce
How To Make
- Remove the tiger prawn of the tail shell.
- Remove the black vein, and wash the tiger prawn with the water and drain.
- The potato makes (KATURAMUKI) rotary cutting, and cut it for a long size.
- Potatoes cut into long size, and Cut into long thin strips.
- Washed in the water.
- After washed in the water, and dry it in a good place of the ventilation for around two hours.
- Attach the potato starch with dried potatoes.
- Wrap a tiger prawn by ⑦ and, frying with it.
- Make the IRIDASHI, and add condiments.
WHAT DOES IRIDASHI MEAN
The IRIDASHI is a suitable for garnished sauce such as the deep-fried fish.As the IRIDASHI uses the light color soy sauce. When doing deep- fried fish and the prawns, IRIDASHI does not damage the original taste of the material.
- Mix 6 cups of soup stock, 1 cup of sweet sake、1cup of light color pale soy sauce and cook together.
- Put the dried sliced bonito into the pot and warm.
WHAT IS SASHIGATUO (INSERT SRIED SLICE BONITO)
Mix seasoning and cook once、by doing a SASHIGATUO into the seasoned soup, the taste will be even better. And It is often used to make soups such as TEMPURA – DASHI, IREDASHI etc.
How to make SASHIKATUO (INSERT BONITO)
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm it.
- Attach the grated the radish with the red pepper and chopping the fine white leek.