Tilefish is divided into the white tilefish, the red tilefish, the yellow tilefish. The white tile fish is said to be the most delicious. The red tilefish is generally distributed in market. The yellow tilfish lives in a relatively deep place but, taste almost falls. The white tilefish is the most delicious season in winter. And the oysters is the most delicious season in winter, This time, we will introduce the dish using white tilefish and the oysters.
- White Tilefish
- Tumami Yuba
- Salmon Roe
- Yoshino kuzu
How To Make
- The white tilefish has a double the skin and, the surface skin is very hard.
- Cut the scrape hard skin from the tail to the head.
- Wash the tilefish and, wipe off the moisture.
- Cutting a fish into three slices, boned white tile fish and ,cut to the size of grilled fish.
- Sprinkle salt to lightly and put down 20 minutes.
- Put on boiling hot water.
- Oyster soak in WARI-SHIYOYU for 5 minutes.
- Doing Simofuri to ⑦
- Peel off the turnio and Katuramuki(thinly slicing into a long strip).
- Immerse for about 10 minutes in salt water slightly thinner than the seawater.
- Place ⑦, and TUMAMI－YUBA on the white tilefish.
- Roll up ⑪ by ⑩, and steam it.
- Boil the peas, and do the URAGOSHI、and make the UGUISU-AN.
- ⑬ Laying in the vessel, and place ⑫.
- Scatter the salmon roe top on ⑭.
METHOD FOR TREATMENT OF THE SWEET BREAM
A tilefish of the surface skin is very hard, and of hard skin and soft skin become a double skin.
- Scrape the hard skin of the surface from the tail to the head.
- Remove the scales from the fish.
- Open the gills lid, and cut it around the gills.
- Cut the cranial bone of gills, and cut the bone of the root of the mouth side of gills.
- Catch gills and remove it out of the side of the gills lid.
- Cut the stomach of the fish, and take out the internal organs.
- Cut the thin skin along a middle bone, and wash a fish in water, remove the blood and the dirt.
- Wipe off the moisture.
- Point the fish ‘s head to the left.
- Pierce the tip of the kitchen knife to behind the chest fin from the head joint.
- Cut it diagonally from the upper left to the lower right, and remove the Fish’s head.
- Next, turn the fish to the back side.
- Doing the same work as in ⑪, the stomach side to the up side down、 and cut off the joint of the bone in a head side.
- Point the fish head side to the right.
- Put the tip of kitchen knife in from the ventral side of the head side.
- Cut along the middle bone to the tail, and separate one’s body.
- In this worked, bones are left on a piece of the half side of fish.(Then this is two sheets of cut down the fish.)
- Put the back side of the fish in front.
- Cut along the middle bone from the back side to the tail.
- Separate the one’s body.
- Since the bone remains on the ventral side of the fish, it remove the bone along the ventral side.
- Turn over the bone side of the fish.
- Next, doing the same work as ⑮～㉑.
- Since the bone remains on the ventral side of the another piece of the fish, it remove the bone along the belly.
- This is a method which cut the fish into three pieces.
- Fine sieve is a fine mesh on the top, the bottom is designed to be placed on vessels, dishes, etc.
- Place the materials at the part of the mesh.
- Rub material with a wooden spatula.
- Material passes through the net, it make smooth, and It fall on the bottom saucer.
- Boil the peas beans once, and for making color by sank it the ice water.
- Grind the thin beans in the mortar, and to strain peas.
- Mix 18 cups of Japanese soup stock, 1 cup of sweet sake, 1 cup of light color Soy sauce.
- Insert dried slice bonito into the pot, stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks then filter it through a lead and warm.
- Put ② into ④, Dissolve the YOSHINO-KUZU,and make the YOSHINO-AN.
WHAT IS SASHIGATUO (INSERT SRIED SLICE BONITO)
Mix seasoning and cook once、by doing a SASHIGATUO into the seasoned soup, the taste will be even better. And It is often used to make soups such as TEMPURA – DASHI, IREDASHI etc.
How to make THE SASHIKATUO (INSERT BONITO)
- When seasoned the soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm it.
After dip in the hot water a little, By washing away scales, blood, dirt etc with running water, And it removes smell and dirt.