This cooking uses a Aigamo Duck. Aigamo Duck is the thing which thing a mallard and a duck. The Aigamo Duck has much oily, but the meat is not oily.
- Aigamo Duck
- Soy sauce
- Tamari soy sauce
How To Make
- Cut the skin of duck lengthwise.
- Bake the skin until scorched a little by the frying pan.
- Apply boiling water to ②, drain oil.
- Put ③ into a frying pan, and put Japanese sake at the height of 80% of Aigamo Duck.
- Put in 1.5 cups of the sugar, 0.8 cup of the soy sauce, 0.2 cup of Tamari soy Sauce in order from the sugar.
- At first bake at medium heat.
- When it boils, put soy sauce, Tamari soy sauce, put it in order, and boid Down it.