- Tiger Shrimp
- Dried Slice Bonito
- Rapeseed Oil
- Japanese soup stock
- Sweet Sake
- Light color soy source
- Japanese Sake
How To Make
- Remove the tiger shrimp tail shell.
- Remove the black vein, wash tiger shrimp with water, and drain.
- The potato makes( KATURAMUKI ) rotary cutting, and cut it for a long size.
- Washed ③ in the water.
- Dry ④ in a good place of the ventilation for around two hours.
- Cut the sea weed to 10cm(3.9in) in length, and 2cm(0.8in) in width.
- Wrap ② by ⑤.
- Wrap ⑦ by ⑥, and frying with the rapeseed oil.
- Make a grated Japanese radish, take off the water, and mix with the Japanese red pepper.
- Chop the leek finely.
- Make a IRIDASHI.
- Mix ⑨, ⑩ with ⑪.
Make the grated radish, and squeeze the water, and mix Japanese red pepper.
WHAT DOES IRIDASHI MEAN
The IRIDASHI is a suitable for garnished sauce such as the deep-fried fish.
As the IRIDASHI uses the light color soy sauce. When doing deep- fried fish and prawns, IRIDASHI does not damage the original taste of the material.
- Mix 6 cups of soup stocks, 1 cup of sweet sake 1 cup of light color pale soy sauce and cook together.
- Insert dried sliced bonito, and warm.
WHAT IS SASHIGATUO (INSERT SRIED SLICE BONITO)
Mix seasoning and cook once, by doing a SASHIGATUO into the seasoned soup, the taste will be even better. And It is often used to make soups such as TEMPURA – DASHI, IREDASHI etc.
How to make SASHIKATUO (INSERT BONITO)
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm.