Kakuni is one kind of prepared foods using ribs of pork in Japan.
- Boned ribs of pork
- Common bean
- Rice bran
- Japanese mustard
- Japanese soup stock
- Sweet sake
- Soy sauce
How to make
- Cut the boned ribs of pork into 6cm(2.4in) blocks.
- Bake a pork until to brown by the frypan.
- Pour boiling water to baked pork, and without oil.
- Wrap ③, and put into the ginger.
- About 5 to 7 horas steam.
- After steaming up, Cool as it is for 1 day, and discard OKARA ( soy bean curd refuse).
- Mix 10 cups of Japanese soup stock, 0.5 cup of sweet sake, 2cups of soy sauce,2 cups of sugar.
- Cut the ginger, a leek, celery, an onion, a carrot.
- Put ⑧ into ⑦, and Simmer for about 40 to 60 minutes.
- Drop the Simmer pork for about 3 hours with ⑦.
- Simmer the string beans with the SUIJ.
- Serve ⑩ in the vessel, and pour the sauce on the pork.
- Serve ⑪.
Please use the pickled plum depending on preference.
Mix 5 cups of Japanese soup stock, a little of salt, a little of Light color soy sauce.
About the comparison ratio to seasoning
The seasoning ratio of seasoning displays it by a comparison calculation, please change the size of a measuring cup or the vessel according to the Number of people.
Leave a Reply