Kakuni is one kind of prepared foods using ribs of pork in Japan.
Today, we introduce pork kakuni with potato source.
- Boned ribs of pork
- Japanese mustard
- Soybean curd refuse
- Japanese soup stock
- Sweet sake
- Soy sauce
- Soy bean curd refuse
How to make
- Cut the boned ribs of pork into 6cm ( 2.4 in ) blocks.
- Bake a pork until to brown by the frypan.
- Pour boiling water to baked pork, and without oil.
- Put the ginger and, wrap it with OKARA ( soy bean curd refuse).
- About 5 to 7 horas steam.
- After steaming up, Cool as it is for 1 day, and discard OKARA ( soy bean curd refuse)
- Mix 10 cups of Japanese soup stock, 0.5 cup of sweet sake, 2cups of soy sauce, 2 cups of sake, 2 cups of sugar.
- chop ginger, a leek, celery, an onion, a carrot into chunks.
- Add ⑧ into ⑦, and Simmer for about 40 to 60 minutes.
- Simmer ⑥ pork for about 3 hours with the above ⑨.
- Simmer the string beans with the SUIJ.
- Potato peels a skin ,and cut off a bud.
- Boil the potatoes once, and strain it.
- Make a YOSHINO jam, and put into ⑧.
- Serve above ⑩ in the vessel, and pour the sauce on the pork.
- Serve the string beans.
Mix 5 cups of Japanese soup stock, a little of salt, a little of Light color soy sauce.
- Mix 10 cups of Japanese soup stock, 1 cup of sweet sake, 1 cup of light color soy sauce, 1 cup of sake.
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm or cool.
About ratio of seasoning
Calculate the seasoning ratio of seasoning by comparison. Even if the size of a measuring cup or the vessel changes according to the number of people, the taste does not change.