The tilefish is divided into the white tilefish, the red tilefish, the yellow tilefish. White the tile fish is said to be the most delicious. The red tilefish is generally distributed in the market. The yellow tilefish lives in a relatively deep place but, taste almost falls. The white tilefish is the most delicious season in winter. Also, Season is different depending on region, This dish is one of the boys’ day cuisine.
- Tile Fish
- Glutinous Rice
- Dried Slice Bonito
- Japanese Soup Stock
- Light Color Soy Sauce
- Sweet Sake
How to Make
- The tilefish has a double skin and、the surface skin is very hard.
- Cut the scrape hard skin from the tail to the head.
- Remove the internal organs, wash the tilefish and, wipe off the moisture.
- Cutting a fish into three slices, pull up a bone with the white tile fish and Cut to the size of grilled fish.
- The tile fish make the Kannon-Biraki.
- Mix 5cups of the Japanese soup stock, 1 cup of the sweet sake, 1 cup of the Light color soy source, 1 cup of the sake, and sock ⑤.
- soak the glutinous rice in the water overnight.
- Mix 6 cups of the sake, 4 cups of the water ,and to make the TAMAZEKE.
- Sprinkle the Tama-zake 6 times every 10 minutes, steam it.
- Stuff ⑨ in the tile fish, and steam it again.
- ⑦ wrapped in the oak, and pour the Yoshino-An.
Cut to open in the left and right from the center of the fillet.
- Mix 12 cups of Japanese soup stock, 1 cup in Light color soy source and the salt, and 1 cup of sweet sake, and simmer it.
- When seasoned the soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm.
- Dissolve Yoshino-kuzu, and warm it.
WHAT DOES TAMA-ZAKE MEAN
TAMA-ZAKE is a sake with water. And the proportion varies depending on the dish you use.
Mix 6 cups of sake, 4 cups of water, a little of salt.
About ratio of seasoning
Calculate the seasoning ratio of seasoning by comparison. Even if the size of a measuring cup or the vessel changes according to the number of people, the taste does not change.