METHOD FOR TREATMENT OF THE JAPANESE SPANISH MACKEREL
- Turn the head of Japanese Spanish Mackerel to the left.
- Remove the scale of the Japanese Spanish mackerel.
- Take the remaining scale with a scrubbing brush while draining water.
- Put a knife from the back of the chest fin, and cut a middle bone.
- Do the back side toward you, and cut off the head.
- Turn the head side to the right, and turn a ventral toward you.
- Cut the ventral side to a tail fin.
- Take out the internal organs.
- Cut the blood bag of the middle bone along a middle bone.
- Wash the blood while draining water.
- Wipe off water neatly.
Leave a Reply