- Sillaginoid fish
- Salted plum
- Shiso leaves
- Blue Tang
- Japanese Radish
- Dried Slice Bonito
- Rapeseed Oil
- Japanese Soup Stock
- Sweet Sake
- Light color soy source
- Japanese Sake
How To Make
- The sillaginoid fish remove a scale and the internal organs.
- Wash sillaginoid fish with water, and wip off the water.
- Cutting a sillaginoid fish into three slices.
- Removes seed of the pickled plum (UMEBOSHI), and strain the pickled plum, Make the plum jam.
- ④ season with sake and sweet sake.
- Cut the leaves of perilla (SHISO) in half lengthwise.
- Put ⑥ above ③.
- Place ⑤ on the leaves of the perilla (SHISO), and Wind up with the sillaginoid fish.
- ⑧cover it with flour.
- Mix a yolk with Japanese soup stock.
- Make a double pot, and put ice in the outside pot.
- Immerse ③ in outer pan and turn it quickly, and cool it.
- Put the tempura powder in a chilled soup in a sieve with a mesh, and mix lightly so that the air mixes.
- Set the tempura oil temperature to 170（76.67F） degrees, spread ⑦, and Deep fried in light batter.
- Make a grated Japanese radis, and squeezing out moisture.
- Make a soaking soup、and put ⑤ on.
Dried Salted Plum Jam
- The pickled plum chooses the good-quality soft thing.
- After immersing in water for a whole day and night to remove salt, and strain it.
- Set fire to sweet sake and pull out alcohol.
- Season the ③, a little of liquor, a bit of light soy sauce, and sugar.
- Fine sieve is a fine mesh on the top, the bottom is designed to be placed on vessels, dishes, etc.
- Place the materials at the part of the mesh.
- Rub material with a wooden spatula.
- Material passes through the net, it make smooth, and It fall on the bottom saucer.
Make the soaking soup
- Mix 6cups Japanese soup stock, 1 cup of soy source, 1 cup of sweet sake.
- After having boiled stock, doing insert dried slice bonito to the soup stock.
WHAT DOES SASHIGATUO (INSERT DRIED SLICE BONITO) mean
Mix seasoning and cook once、by doing a SASHIGATUO into the seasoned soup, the taste will be even better. And It is often used to make soups such as TEMPURA – DASHI, IREDASHI etc.
How to make SASHIKATUO (INSERT BONITO)
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm.
About the comparison ratio to seasoning
The seasoning ratio of seasoning displays it by a comparison calculation, please change the size of a measuring cup or the vessel according to the Number of people.