There are various things such as rice cakes baked, the soybean flour with a rice cakes, and steamed the rice cakes steamed. This time, introduce MOCHIBANA. It is the dish which cover a rice cake with a seeds of the SOBA, and fried In oil.
- Rice cake
- Buckwheat’s seed
- White leek
- Rapeseed oil
- Japanese soup stock
- Seet sake
- Light color soy sauce
- Rapeseed oil
HOW To Make
- Add wheat flour lightly on rice cakes.
- Make the dissolved egg, and Soak in egg.
- Cover Buckwheat’s seed above the rice cake.
- Fry ③ with the oil.
- Cut the white leek into long pieces, make a white-hair(SHIRAGA-NEGI).
- Make IRIDASHI and, serve ⑤.
- Cut a root of the white leek.
- Cut the white leek to length of 5cm(2in).
- Cut lengthwise until the center of the white leek, and remove the core Of the middle.
- Cut the leek into long thin strips, and soak in water.
WHAT DOES IRIDASHI MEAN
The IRIDASHI is a suitable for garnished sauce such as the deep-fried fish.
As the IRIDASHI uses the light color soy sauce. When doing deep- fried fish and prawns, IRIDASHI does not damage the original taste of the material.
- Mix 6 cups of soup stock, 1 cup of sweet sake, 1 cup of light color pale soy sauce and cook together.
- Insert dried sliced bonito, and warm.
WHAT DOES SASHIGATUO (INSERT SLICE BONITO)
Mix seasoning and cook once, by doing a SASHIGATUO into the seasoned soup, the taste will be even better. And It is often used to make soups such as TEMPURA – DASHI, IREDASHI etc.
Insert dried slice bonito
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the fheat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm.