The kabayaki of Raw tofu skin is one of the vegetarian cooking (SHIYOUJIN-RIYORI).This cooking is using a tofu and raw tofu skin.
- Raw tofu skin
- Abalone of shell
- Sweet sake
- Soy Source
- Rice soy source ( TAMARI-SHIYOYU)
How to make
- Scald the tofu once.
- Put block and into under one of the cutting board, and make a slant.
- Spread gauze on a cutting board.
- Put the boiled tofu on the cutting.
- Wrap the tofu with gauze, put a cutting board on tofu, and sandwich the tofu.
- Then, put stone weight on the upper cutting board, and draining it well.
- After draining water, cut tofu to half of the side, and cut it to half of high, and cut quarter.
- Roll up ⑦ with the Raw tofu skin.
- Shoot 3 skewers like fun to ⑧, and bake it over a high far heat.
- When browning, and put sauce over the top twice.
NOTE: When you bake it at home, please use a grill or an oven
Sauce for fish
- Mix 5 cups of sweet sake(Nikiri), 0.9 cup of soy sauce, 1.25cups of tamari rice soy sauce.
- Insert dried slice bonito, and warm.
- Set fire to sweet sake and pull out alcohol.
◎：WHAT DOES SASHIGATUO (INSERT SLICE BONITO) mean
Mix seasoning and cook once、by doing a SASHIGATUO into the seasoned soup, the taste will be even better. And It is often used to make soups such as TEMPURA – DASHI, IREDASHI etc.
Insert Dried Slice Bonito
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm.
◎：About the comparison ratio to seasoning
The seasoning ratio of seasoning displays it by a comparison calculation, please change the size of a measuring cup or the vessel according to theNumber of people