In Japan, this fish is called the spring telling a fish. The taste is a very simply, Is is used for the grilled fish and sashimi.
- Japanese soup stock
- Sweet sake
- Rice vinegar
How to Make
- The Horikawa-Burdock cut out the buanches.
- Rub the horikawa-burdock with a brush and take the mud.
- If the mud left, rubbed on the back of the kitchen kuife, and doing a clean.
- Wash the ③, and cut it to the length of 10cm (3.9in).
- ④ put in the vinegar diluted with for 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Put the rice bran into the water, boil the water, and heat hot water.
- Boil ⑥ until the bamboo skewer break through, and expose it to the water.
- Make hile through the center of the burdock by the softstem bulrush.
- Mix 20 cups of Japanese soup stock, 1 cup of sweet sake, 1 cup of light color soy sauce, 1 cup of sake, and to simmer.
- The halfbeak remove the scale, organs, wash the internal organs, And wipe out moisture.
- Open the halfbeak at the belly, and remove the middle bone, and sprinkle salt all over the fish.
- ⑨ wrapped in ⑪.
- Bake above ⑪ in heat at the far distance.
About the comparison ratio to seasoning.
The seasoning ratio of seasoning displays it by a comparison calculation, please change the size of a measuring cup or the vessel according to the Number of people.