TOSAAGE－TOUF is cooked with tofu mainly. This dish can be cooked easily even at home. Please try to cook once at your home. This cooking is very popular with children.
- Fine-Grained Tofu
- Top quality Dried Slice Bonito
- Japanese Radish
- Japanese Red Pepper
- Thread Dried Slice Bonito（ITO－KATUO）
- Cutting which is long and sliced Seaweed（KIRI－NORI）
- Yoshino Arrowroot (YOSHIO-KUZU)
- Japanese Soup Stock
- Soy Source
- Sweet Sake
How To Make
- Cut the tofu into 6 pieces, and tofu uses three pieces.
- Cover with top quality dried slice bonito to the TOUF.
- Cover above ② with the potato starch, and deep frying with the salad oil.
- Rub the radish, and squeeze water, and mix the red pepper.
- Chopping fine green spring onion, Cutting which is long and sliced seaweed, and rub the ginger.
- Make soup stock of the tempura, and put YOSHIO-KUZU into the soup stock, and mix it.
- Make YOSHINI-AN by thicken with ⑥.
- Put into ⑦ from the side of TOSA-AGE TOUFU.
- Place chopping fine green spring onion, cutting which is long and sliced seaweed, rub the ginger, and MOMIJI-OROSHI on top of tofu.
Soup Stock Of The Tempura（TENDASHI）
- Mix with 4.5 cups of the soup soup, 1 cup of the sweet sake, 1 cup of the light color soy source, and simmer it.
- Put the dried slice bonito ( SASHI-GATUO), simmer it.
- dissolved YOSHINO-KUZU with the water, put into ②, and make YOSHINO-AN.
- Make the Tempura soup stock.
- Dissolved YOSHINO－KUZU with the water, put it in a ① , and make a KUZU-SOURCE ( YOSHINO-AN).
YOSHIO-Kuzu way of dissolving
Mix seasoning and cook once、put SASHIGATUO into seasoned soup, and dissolved YOSHIO-KUZU by water, then into the mixed soup stock.Yoshino-kudzu and water are the same amount.