Cut the meita-flounder into the three slices, wind it up with asparagus as a core, and it is a dish which fried in the oil.
- Sea weed
- Green spring Onion
- Japanese Radish
- Japanese Soup Stock
- Light color soy source
- Sweet sake
- Rapeseed Oil
How To Make
- The Meita-flounder wash with a water, and cut the fish into three slices.
- Boil the asparagus with a hot water.
- ② wrap with ①.
- Wrap ③ with the sea weed.
- Coat ④ with the potato starch, and fry it with the rapeseed oil.
- Make a grated Japanese radish, take off the water, and mix with the Japanese red pepper.
- Chop the leek finely.
- Make a IRIDASHI.
- Mix ⑥, ⑦ with ⑧.
Make the grated radish, and squeeze the water, and mix Japanese red pepper.
WHAT DOES IRIDASHI MEAN
The IRIDASHI is a suitable for the garnished sauce such as the deep-fried fish.As the IRIDASHI uses the light color soy sauce. When doing deep- fried fish and prawns, IRIDASHI does not damage the original taste of the material.
- Mix 8 cups of soup stocks, 1 cup of sweet sake 1cup of light color pale soy sauce and cook together.
- Insert dried sliced bonito, simmer it and, and filter it through a lead and warm it.
WHAT IS SASHIGATUO (INSERT SRIED SLICE BONITO)
Mix seasoning and cook once、by doing a SASHIGATUO into the seasoned soup, the taste will be even better. And It is often used to make the soups such as TEMPURA – DASHI, IREDASHI etc.
How to make SASHIKATUO (INSERT BONITO)
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, waituntil a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm.
Filet in 3 pieces of the flatfish
- Make the back of the flatfish to the top.
- Rwmove the scales.
- Turn the ventral side to the up.
- Scrape away the scales as like ②.
- Open the gills lid, and cut it around the gills.
- Cut the cranial bone of gills, and cut the bone of the root of the mouth side of gills.
- Grab the gill from the side of the gill lid, and pull out the organ.
- Wash a fish in water, remove the blood and the dirt.
- Wipe off the moisture.
- Point the fish ‘s head to the left.
- Cut off the head.
- Thin cut the with sidewise on the top of the tail by a sashimi knife.
- Turn a head to the top.
- Put a knife inside of a cranial fin.
- Along a middle bone, and cut to open toward to the tail.
- Turn a fish to the backside.
- Cut the fish same way as ⑭,⑮.
- It is completion of three pieces of the flatfish.