The season of ISE LOBSTER is from October to January. In this time, introduce fried roll up with fresh Yuba of the Ise Lobster.
- Ise Lobster
- Fresh Yuba
- Trifree Bean
- Green Onion
- Japanese Radish
- Momiji Oroshi
- Dried Slice Bonito
- Japanese soup stock
- Light color soy source
- Sweet sake
- Rapeseed Oil
How To Make
- The Ise Lobster separates a head and a tail.
- Cut the both side of the thin skin.
- Open the skin, and pull the skin to direction to the tail.
- To take out a meat.
- Cut the tail meat into five pieces.
- The cutting meat makes KANNONBIRAI (Cut to open in the left and right from the center of the fillet).
- Put the seaweed on the Fresh Yuba.
- Put ⑥ lengthwise on ⑦.
- Place the trifree been sideways on ⑥, and it up by the fresh yuba.
- Put a potato starch thinly on ⑨, and deep frying it with the oil.
- Make a grated Japanese radish, take off the water, and mix with the Japanese red pepper.
- Chop the leek finely.
- Make a IRIDASHI.
- Mix ⑪, ⑫ with ⑬.
Make the grated radish, and squeeze the water, and mix Japanese red pepper.
WHAT DOES IRIDASHI MEAN
The IRIDASHI is a suitable for garnished sauce such as the deep-fried fish.
As the IRIDASHI uses the light color soy sauce. When doing deep- fried fish and prawns, IRIDASHI does not damage the original taste of the material.
- Mix 6 cups of soup stocks, 1 cup of sweet sake 1 cup of light color pale soy sauce and cook together.
- Insert dried sliced bonito, and warm.
WHAT IS SASHIGATUO (INSERT SRIED SLICE BONITO)
Mix seasoning and cook once, by doing a SASHIGATUO into the seasoned soup, the taste will be even better. And It is often used to make soups such as TEMPURA – DASHI, IREDASHI etc.
How to make SASHIKATUO (INSERT BONITO)
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm.
Boil the Ise Lobster’s head.
Leave a Reply