Watari Crab is different from in the season of the male and the female.
It is from July to November in the male season. And the female season is A end of May to December. This time, introduce the deep fried Watari Crab.
- Watari Crab
- Grated Japanese Radish
- Scatter Finely Chopped Green Onion
- Dried Slice Bonito
- Japanese Soup Stock
- Light color soy source
- Sweet sake
- Rapeseed Oil
How To Make
- Choose the Watari Crab which molting the skin.
- Cut a Watari Crab’s long at first.
- Take off the shell of the Watari Crab’s belly.
- Take off a shell and the body.
- Remove the gills of the body.
- Cut the carapace and the body to half of the length.
- Next, cut it to half of the side, and divide it into for.
- Cover the starch to ⑦, and deep fried it with the oil.
- Make a grated Japanese radish, take off the water, and mix with the Japanese red pepper.
- Chop the leek finely.
- Make a IRIDASHI.
- Mix ⑨,⑩ with ⑪.
Make the grated radish, and squeeze the water, and mix Japanese red pepper.
WHAT DOES IRIDASHI MEAN
The IRIDASHI is a suitable for garnished sauce such as the deep-fried fish.
As the IRIDASHI uses the light color soy sauce. When doing deep- fried fish and prawns, IRIDASHI does not damage the original taste of the material.
- Mix 6 cups of soup stocks, 1 cup of sweet sake 1 cup of light color pale soy sauce and cook together.
- Insert dried sliced bonito, and warm.
WHAT IS SASHIGATUO (INSERT SRIED SLICE BONITO)
Mix seasoning and cook once, by doing a SASHIGATUO into the seasoned soup, the taste will be even better. And It is often used to make soups such as TEMPURA – DASHI, IREDASHI etc.
How to make SASHIKATUO (INSERT BONITO)
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm.