The Frog Flounder is harvested in the SETO INLAND SEA in Japan, The season is from Fall to Winter, And it often used in Kansai area.
This time, introduce deep fried the Meita-Flounder with Almond.
- Meita – Flounder
- Almond Slice
- Green Chili
- Japanese Radish
- Green Onion
- Momiji Oroshi
- Dried Slice Bonito
- Japanese soup Stock
- Sweet Sake
- Light color soy source
- Rapeseed Oil
How To Make
- The flounder remove the scales.
- Remove the internal organs.
- The flounder wash with the water, and wipe off the moisture.
- Cutting the flounder into five slices.
- Attach the flour to ④.
- Add a melting egg to ⑤.
- Cover the almond slices, and fry with medium heat oil.
- Fry the blue pepper as it is.
- Make a grated Japanese radish, take off the water, and mix with the Japanese red pepper.
- Chop the leek finely.
- Make a IRIDASHI.
- Mix ⑨, ⑩ with ⑪.
Make the grated radish, and squeeze the water, and mix Japanese red pepper.
WHAT DOES IRIDASHI MEAN
The IRIDASHI is a suitable for garnished sauce such as the deep-fried fish.
As the IRIDASHI uses the light color soy sauce. When doing deep- fried fish and prawns, IRIDASHI does not damage the original taste of the material.
- Mix 6 cups of soup stocks, 1 cup of sweet sake 1 cup of light color pale soy sauce and cook together.
- Insert dried sliced bonito, and warm.
How to make SASHIKATUO (INSERT BONITO)
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm.
About the comparison ratio to seasoning
The seasoning ratio of seasoning displays it by a comparison calculation, please change the size of a measuring cup or the vessel according to the Number of people.