The season of the fig is from June to Oxtober.
Easy to make even at home, and introduce the Iridashi of the fig (Ichijiku-Iridashi)
- White Leek
- Dried Slice Bonito
- Japanese Soup Stock
- Sweet sake
- Light color soy source
- Rapeseed Oil
How To Make
- The fig chooses the well ripe matter、 and peel the skin thinly.
- Add the starch to a fig.
- Fry slowly whith the medium heat oil.
- After frying, the fig serve in a tableware.
- Mix 8 cups of Japanese soup stock, 1 cup of Sweet sake、and simmer it.
- DO SASHI-GATUO, and warm it.
- Resolve the potato starch in ⑥, and boil and put on a thicken.
- Into the ⑦ quietly from the side of the tableware.
- Cut white leek into long thin strips, and soak the water.
- Grind the ginger.
- Place ⑨, ⑩ on the ④.
WHAT IS SASHIGATUO (INSERT SRIED SLICE BONITO)
Mix seasoning and cook once,by doing a SASHIGATUO into the seasoned soup, the taste will be even better. And It is often used to make soups such as TEMPURA – DASHI, IREDASHI etc.
How to make SASHIKATUO (INSERT BONITO)
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm.
WHAT DOES IRIDASHI MEAN
The IRIDASHI is a suitable for garnished sauce such as the deep-fried fish.
As the IRIDASHI uses the light color soy sauce. When doing deep- fried fish and prawns, IRIDASHI does not damage the original taste of the material.
Way of dissolving the potato starch
Mix seasoning and cook once、put SASHIGATUO into seasoned soup, and dissolved Potato starch by water, then into the mixed soup stock.
Potato starch and water are the same amount.
- Cut the white leek to ( 2 in ) length.
- Cut open the white leek which cut lengthwise.
- Cut ② it into a thin long strip.
- Soak ③ in ice water for a while.
About the comparison ratio to seasoning
The seasoning ratio of seasoning displays it by a comparison calculation, please change the size of a measuring cup or the vessel according to the Number of people.