The season of a Masu Trout is March in Japan. It is the most beautiful fish in the clear stream. The taste is said to be an unrivaled article in a river fish.
Today, we introduce grilled masu trout with DENGAKU MISO.
- Masu Trout
- Tamamiso Dengaku white bean paste
- DENGAKU bud miso
How To Make
- The Masu Trout remove the scale and internal organs.
- Wash the fish with the water, and drain off the water.
- Shoot a skewere and bake.
- Make a tamamiso denngaku white bean paste, then make dengaku bud miso.
- Spread a dengaku bud miso on the fish, and grill it over a low heat.
Tamamiso Dengaku white bean paste1
- Mix 4kg(8.82lb) of the white miso, 1440ml(0.4gal) of the Japanese sake, 1800ml(0.5gal) of the sweet sake, 180g(0.4lb) of the sugar, 20 egg yolks.
- Mix it slowly in the Double pot about cook over a low heat for one hour.
White bean paste for percentage of home use.
- Mix 400g(0.88lb) of white miso, 145ml(4.9oz) of Japanese sake, 180ml(6oz) of sweet sake(Mirin), 90g(3.1oz) of sugar, 2 egg yolks.
- Mix It slowly in the double pot about cook over a low heat for one hour.
How To Make Dengaku Bud Miso
- Rub buds with an earthenware mortar well.
- Make a blue hotchpotch.
- put a bud and a blue hotchpotch in a tamamiso dengaku white bean paste.
- Put a little of salt in a leaf of the spinach.
- Rub and grind it with bowl.
- Put the juice which strained in a pan.
- Add water, when the water boil, skim off.
- Move skim to gauze, cool it with water, and squeeze water.
- Prepare big pot and medium pot.
- Pour the water into a big pot and boil it.
- Put something to cook on a medium pot.
- Put the above ③ in a large pot with the pot and slowly mix It while boiling the water.
About the comparison ratio to seasoning.
The seasoning ratio of seasoning displays it by a comparison calculation, please change the size of a measuring cup or the vessel according to the Number of people.