The body of the splinte fish does not have a habit, and there are sashimi, various dish methods including the grilled fish.
Today, we introduce the DAITOKUJI FERMENTED SOYBEAN WITH THT CUTLASS FISH.
- splinte Fish
- Fermented Soybean
- Green Leek
- Cutting Kelp
- Sashimi Soy Sauce
How To Make
The cutlass fish takes out the internal organs.
- Wipe off the water, and fillet 3 pieces.
- After fillet 3 pieces, salt the fish, and place it for 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes.
- After salt, wash the fish, and take off the salt.
- Wipe off the water, and soak about 5 minutes into rice vinegar.
- Next, the Cutlass Fish does it into a sandwich form with the klelp.
- After done it into a sandwich form, cut a cutlass fish by width of (0.3 in) into long pieces diagonally.
- Toss the natto with sashimi soy sauce.
- Toss ⑦,⑧,and the chop green leek.
- Serve the cutting kelp from the top.
◎：METHOD FOR TREATMENT OF THE CUTLASS FISH
1：Cut off the head of the cutlass fish
2：Cut off the tail of the cutlass fish.
3：Cut the stomach of the fish, and take out the internal organs, the blood and the dirt.
4：Wash a fish in water, remove the blood and the dirt.
5：Wipe off the moisture.
6：Point the fish ‘s head to the right.
7：：Put the tip of kitchen knife in from the back of the head side.
8：Cut along the middle bone to the tail.
9：：Put the ventral side of the fish in front.
10：Cut along the middle bone from the ventral to the tail.
11：Separate the fish body
12：Since the bone remains on the ventral side of the fish, it remove the bone along the belly.
13：Turn over the bone side of the fish.
14：Next, doing the same work as ⑥～⑫
15：Since the bone remains on the ventral side of the fish, it remove the bone along the belly.
16：This is a method which cut the cutlass fish into three pieces.
The ratio of rice vinegar
- Mix 33.8oz of rice vinegae, 0.9 lb of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt, 0.4oz of Light color soy source.
The flounder, the flatfish are available in substitution for the cutlass fish , too.
How To Make SASHIMI SOY SOURCE
- Put the kelp in a pan.
- Mix 1 cup of soy sauce, 0.1 cup of the sweet sake, a little of tamari soy sauce, 0.1 cup of sake, and put into a pan.
- put dried sliced bonito in a pan.
WHAT does SASHIGATUO (INSERT SRIED SLICE BONITO) mean
Mix seasoning and cook once、by doing a SASHIGATUO into the seasoned soup, the taste will be even better. And It is often used to make soups such as TEMPURA – DASHI, IREDASHI etc.
How to make SASHIKATUO
Insert Dried Slice Bonito
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the heat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and cool.