Japanese radish has a lot of water in winter from autumn. And early summer times radish has very hot. So introduce suitable FUROFUKI-DAIKON (Radish) deep frying this time in winter.
- Japanese Radish
- Dried kelp
- Dried slice bonito
- Japanese soup stock
- Light color soy sauce
- sweet sake
- rapeseed oil
How to make
- Radish is peeled thickly.
- Put some rice in a pan and boil radish at once.
- Mix 20 caps of Japanese soup stock, light color soy sauce slightly, and 1 tea spoon, 1 cap of sweet sake, 1 cup of Japanese sake and cook until slowly To soften in.
- Take the water of the Japanese radish which cooked radish, fried slowly over medium heat the oil with the potato starch.
- Mix 10 cups dashi soup stock, 1cup of light color soy sauce 1 cup of Japanese sake and simmer.
- Insert dried slice bonito.
- pour 5 quietly from the side of the vessel.
- attach grated radish with red pepper and chopping fine white leek.
WHAT DOES SASHIGATUO (INSERT DRIED SLICE BONITO) mean
Mix seasoning and cook once、by doing a SASHIGATUO into the seasoned soup, the taste will be even better. And It is often used to make soups such as TEMPURA – DASHI, IREDASHI etc.
INSERT DRIED SLICE BONITO
- When seasoned soup stock boiled, put a dry sliced bonito into the pot.
- Lower the fheat once, cook it over a low heat, and stop the heat, wait until a dry sliced bonito sinks.
- A dry sliced Bonito sinks, filter it through a lead and warm.
About the comparison ratio to seasoning
The seasoning ratio of seasoning displays it by a comparison calculation, please change the size of a measuring cup or the vessel according to theNumber of people.