The samurai put on the armor his body in the Japanese Warring Period, Lobster tail is looks like armor. So dish made of boiled lobster.
- Lotus root
- Bamboo shoots
- Japanese White Miso(Light Brown Miso)
- Japanese soup stock
- Sweet sake
- Light color soy sauce
How to make
- Cut the lobster it to half of the length.
- Sprinkle the boiling water, doing the(Shimofuri) shock blanch, and remove the scum.
- Spread a kelp at the bottom of the pan.
- Put the lobster, the burdock, the lotus root, bamboo shoots on ③.
- Mix 7cups of the Japanese soup stock, 3cups of the sake, and put its to the top of the lobster and cove with a pot.
- Put the drop-lid.
- When boil soup stock up, and skim off.
- Put 0.5cup of sweet sake into the pan, when boil it up, and skim off.
- put 0.5 cup of the light color soy sauce into the pan, when boil it up, and skim off.
- Put white soy bean paste into the pan.
- At first, It is in light-seasoned, and adjust to the boil down.
Please change the vegetables by a season.
Attention when adding seasoning
When doing simmer the fishes and lobster, please refer to the following items.
- Add sake (The Japanese sake opens the cell)
- Add sweet sake (The sweet sake puts sweetness earlier, and closes a cell )
- Add soy source (Since soy sauce is in a closed state of cells, pungent taste slowly goes in.)
If you put the soy sauce before sweet sake, the taste becomes very hot.
About ratio of seasoning
Calculate the seasoning ratio of seasoning by comparison. Even if the size of a measuring cup or the vessel changes according to the number of people, the taste does not change.
Leave a Reply