The samurai put on the armor his body in the Japanese Warring Period, Lobster tail is looks like armor. So dish made of boiled lobster.
- Lotus root
- Bamboo shoots
- Japanese White Miso(Light Brown Miso)
- Japanese soup stock
- Sweet sake
- Light color soy sauce
How to make
- Cut the lobster it to half of the length.
- Sprinkle the boiling water, doing the(Shimofuri) shock blanch, and remove the scum.
- Spread a kelp at the bottom of the pan.
- Put the lobster, the burdock, the lotus root, bamboo shoots on ③.
- Mix 7cups of the Japanese soup stock, 3cups of the sake, and put its to the top of the lobster and cove with a pot.
- Put the drop-lid.
- When boil soup stock up, and skim off.
- Put 0.5cup of sweet sake into the pan, when boil it up, and skim off.
- put 0.5 cup of the light color soy sauce into the pan, when boil it up, and skim off.
- Put white soy bean paste into the pan.
- At first, It is in light-seasoned, and adjust to the boil down.
Attention when adding seasoning
When doing simmer the fishes and lobster, please refer to the following items.
- Add sake (The Japanese sake opens the cell)
- Add sweet sake (The sweet sake puts sweetness earlier, and closes a cell )
- Add soy source (Since soy sauce is in a closed state of cells, pungent taste slowly goes in.)
About ratio of seasoning
Calculate the seasoning ratio of seasoning by comparison. Even if the size of a measuring cup or the vessel changes according to the number of people, the taste does not change.