The snapper cuisine has many kinds of the dishes. There are AMEDAKI of thick taste, and seasoned a little bit mild tasting. This time I will introduce the sea bream that make cooking with a little bit strong taste.
- Head of sea bream
- Bamboo shoots
- Seasonal vegetables such as lotus
- Dried kelp
- Soy sauce
- Sweet sake
- Japanese Sake
- Tamari (rice soy sauce)
How to make
- The sea bream makes SHIMOFURI with hot water.
- The remove the blood meat, the scales carefully while running water.
- Put the dried kelp in a pot.
- Put vegetables (bamboo shoots, burdocks, lotus root etc) at the bottom of the pot.
- Place the fish on the vegetable.
- mix 3 cups of the sake, 7 cups of Japanese soup stock.
- Put ⑥, and it amount is over the top of the fish.
- Cove with a Drop-lid and boil with high heat and remove the scum.
- Add 1 cup of the sweet sake, and remove the scum.
- Put 0.7 cup of soy souce , 0.2 cup of tamari into the pan, and boil it.
- Drop it on a low heat and remove scum.
- Put soup stork simmered on the sea bream, and simmer it.
- Finally, if it feel that the taste is thin, add a little bit of the soy sauce, and Tamari soy sauce.
- put soup from the top of the fish and soup until boil down.
After dip in hot water a little, By washing away scales, blood, dirt etc with running water, And it removes smell and dirt.
Attention when adding seasoning
When doing simmer the fishes and lobster, please refer to the following items.
- Add sake (The Japanese sake opens the cell)
- Add sweet sake (The sweet sake puts sweetness earlier, and closes a cell )
- Add soy source (Since soy sauce is in a closed state of cells, pungent taste slowly goes in.)